Image hosting by Photobucket

Monday, August 11, 2008

In the very early hours of Saturday morning, I was lucky enough to watch this little boy enter the world.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jusr minutes old in these photos. It was such an amazing thing to see. A perfect birth, a perfect baby and his Mama, wow, you were so amazing Ness. I can't thank you and Ed enough for letting me see this miracle. I can't even begin to put into words what it meant to me.

Photobucket

His Mum before he arrived.

Photobucket

And the birth announcement cards I am having done for them as a suprise. Jed is baby boy number three for his beautiful family!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oh wow how precious Mel and just beautiful. What an incredible experience to be at the birth as well. I am loving all the photo's on your blog absolutely incredible. You are just so amazingly talented girl you know and I am a wee bit jealous....ok alot but that's ok....lol! Hugs!