Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Photobucket

The nocturnal boy, he doesn't appreciate being woken up in the morning, quite happy snuggling under his favourite blanket.

Photobucket

I noticed this very pretty light and needed to take photos, only problem was it up at fence height, so...

Photobucket

I got the boy to stand on a table!

Photobucket

While he is still not exactly what you would call a hat wearer, I can get him to keep one on long enough for some photos now.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And one from yesterday

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

your little man gets more gorgeous everyday!!

Anonymous said...

Mel! That banner, these photos, man oh man I wish I could take photos like you! OMG, if I hadn't met you to know that your are such a nice person I would be totally jealous! Hahahaha! Fabulous stuff!

Angela said...

Oh just stunning Mel! That light is wonderful, and you captured it beautifully :)

Anonymous said...

Sigh, stunning photography again Mel, just beautiful :-)

Philly said...

You have been tagged! Go to my blog - and check it out.

- http://sweetchilliphillyphotography.blogspot.com

ksharonk said...

Just letting you know ...

I've given you a 'You make my Day' award on my blog. Your photography is awe-inspiring! :)