Image hosting by Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

A few from Friday at the local park -

Photobucket

autumn

the leaves

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Saturday we went on Puffing Billy, Jordy loves trains, it was too loud for him though. We had to go right down the back of it. I had intended to get some photos of the actual train when we got off but he fell asleep in my arms on the way back!

waiting for the train

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And Sunday, Mother's Day at the park.

the tooth fairy has visited

She is keeping the tooth fairy busy! Wish she would pull the one that is hanging by a thread though. I loved wobbly teeth when I was young but now, eeek!



Photobucket

Photobucket

His moustache! Fun!

Photobucket

I see that pesky tooth again!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mel your work just continues to blow me away! The clarity of your shots is just amazing.. if you don't mind me asking, what lens are you using? I'm in the process of looking at getting myself a macro, so that should be fun, still torn between the 60 and the 100 though..
Anyway, love the shots, and I can fully understand how PB was too loud for Jordy.. Last time I was on it it was too loud for me too!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is...WOW! Stunning photos!